Lisa Rousseau tagged me in the non-semantic way with the 8 things you didn’t know about me meme (hey, that’s me three times…) and after agonizing on and off about who else to tag, I’m going to write my list of 8 things that you probably didn’t know about me.
1. The first film festival film I ever attended was in Montreal in 1986 when I saw the world premiere of Blue Velvet. It was a last minute decision to see the film with a friend and David Lynch and Dino de Laurentiis presented the film and after the film I saw Pierre Trudeau, who was in the audience.
3. My earliest memory is of watching the landing of Apollo 11 when I was about 3 1/2 years old.
5. I have a scar on the back on my right leg from a non-malignant cyst that was removed from behind my knee.
6. I was the first Macromedia Authorized Flash Trainer in Canada in 1997.
7. The first email that I sent was via a computer terminal in 1989.
8. While I’m an extrovert, I can be very shy at social events.
To change things a bit since I’m agonizing over who to tag, I’m going to add a goal to 43 Things to get 8 people to share 8 things that I (probably) didn’t know about them since it’s a wonderful community filled with interesting people.